Honda Generator EM10000 9kVA
Today, demand for portable electric power has grown. For this reason, the generator market is expanding and the need for larger sized generators has increased significantly. To cater to these needs, Honda is excited to announce the arrival of the much anticipated 9kVA EM10000 industrial generator.
The EM10000 has the best fuel consumption in its class. It delivers a generous 9000W/ 240volt AC, making it the perfect worksite companion for jobs large and small; it is also ideal for residential properties in time of power outages.
The EM10000 features Honda’s i-Monitor display, a liquid crystal screen that allows the user to quickly access and view crucial engine readings and information such as an hour meter, output voltmeter, battery voltmeter and error coding. There is also a prominent red oil warning light on the same panel.
Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (D-AVR), digitally calculates the effective voltage in the EM10000 from the output voltage waveform, by area calculating with a microcomputer. The effective voltage can be found with high accuracy even when the output voltage waveform is deformed; meaning that the EM10000 will maintain voltage integrity to deliver more stable power.
The EM10000 has a large Smooth Flow exhaust which assists in reducing the noise level with a unique muffler configuration, meaning that this beauty can be used for applications where sound restrictions apply, or where noise pollution may be an issue.
EM10000 Generator Features
- Maximum AC output 9000VA
- V-Twin engine
- Electric start (Battery included)
- Framed for stability and protection
- Centralised control layout for simple operation
- New muffler design reduces noise
- Economical running
- Provides output voltage with less voltage variation
- Centralised exhaust system allows multiple units to easily run in parallel
- One-touch operation removable type air cleaner cover
EM10000 Framed Generator Specifications
- Engine Model: GX630
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 31 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours: 6.5 hrs
- Sound Power Level measured at 7m: 99.3dB(A)
- Maximum AC Power Output (Power Factor 1.0): 9000VA
- Rated AC Output Power: 8000VA
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 973 x 552 x 639
- Weight: 162kg
- Electric Start: Yes
- Voltage Regulation: D-AVR
- Voltmeter: Yes
- AC Circuit Protection: Yes
- DC Circuit Protection: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Large Capacity Muffler: No
- Warranty: 24 months / 48 months conditional
- Country of Manufacture: China
Strong and Quiet
Being the quietest in class, the EM10000 boasts low noise operation with improved crankcase rigidity, extra-durable crank shaft, and optimised cam shape reduces mechanical noise and contributes to quieter, smoother continuous operation. The large Smooth Flow exhaust also assists in reducing the noise level with a unique muffler configuration, meaning that this beauty can be used for applications where sound restrictions apply, or where noise pollution may be an issue.
Powered by a burly 90⁰ V-twin, the advanced combustions chamber design, superior intake and exhaust efficiency combines the ordinarily opposed elements of excellent fuel economy and high power output at the highest possible levels. A centralised muffler also draws cold air over engine components that need it the most, reducing the likelihood of the unit overheating.
The Honda EM10000 generator is powered by Honda’s GX630 – 2-cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine. It has a rated power output of 8KVA (8000VA), but can supply a maximum 9000VA for 10 seconds (useful when starting devices). The generator can handle a continuous operation time of about 6 hours 30 minutes with an average fuel consumption of 4.77 litres per hour.