Honda Generator EU70iS 7kVA
The Honda EU70iS inverter generator offers serious power for serious loads. For the first time in a Honda generator, the EU70iS is coupled with an advanced electronic fuel injection system which greatly increases fuel efficiency.
The exhaust system has innovative separate triple chamber construction for low noise operation of only 52dB(A)*, making it the quietest generator in its class.
2 Wire Start Module for remote starting
* With Eco-Throttle switched on when rate at 1/4 outputSpecifications
Easy To Use
First Time Every Time
For the first time in a Honda generator, the EU70is is coupled with an advanced Electronic Fuel Injection system greatly increasing fuel efficiency. In fact, the EU70iS will run for up to 18 hours on a single tank of fuel which will help your back pocket.
It also features Honda's sine-wave inverter technology for smooth, high quality power flow, enabling the EU70 iS to safely provide power for frequency and voltage fluctuation-sensitive equipment, such as laptop computers and communications equipment whilst being ideal for home backup power.
Unlike many noisy generators, the EU70iS uses an innovative separate triple chamber construction for low noise operation of only 52dB(A)*, making it the quietest generator in its class.
Honda EU70iS Generator Features:
- Whisper quiet operation from 52dB(A)* to 60dB(A)
- Fuel tank capacity: 19.2 Litres
- Continuous operating hours: 18 hrs* / 6.6 hrs
- Engine is protected via low oil alert system
- GX390 Engine
- Easy fold handles and wheels for easy transportation
- Recoil and Electric start
- Clean inverter power
- Handy fuel gauge
2 Wire Start Module for remote starting
* With Eco-Throttle switched on when rate at 1/4 output
EU70iS: Inverter Generator
- Engine Model: GX390
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.2 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours: 18 hrs* / 6.6 hrs
- Operating Noise Level measured at 7m: 52dB(A)* / 60dB(A)
- Maximum AC Power Output (Power Factor 1.0): 7000VA
- Rated AC Output Power: 5500VA
- DC Rated Output For Charging (Automotive Batteries Only): N/A
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 848 x 700 x 721
- Weight: 118 kg
- Recoil Pull Start / Electronic Start: Yes/Yes
- Voltage Regulation: Inverter
- Voltmeter: Yes
- AC Circuit Protection: Yes
- DC Circuit Protection: N/A
- Pilot Lamp: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Auto Throttle: Eco-
- Auto Choke: Yes
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Large Capacity Muffler: Yes
- Warranty: 24 months
- Country of Manufacture: India
* With Eco-
Throttle switched on when rate at 1/4 output
EASY TO USE
For simple operation and diagnostics, the EU70is features Honda's ‘i-Monitor’ liquid crystal display which provides operators with information about the generator's performance. Combined with a low oil alert system to protect its engine, and easy maintenance, you'll benefit from long term cost savings
And the EU70 runs on unleaded fuel in a sealed tank which allows the fuel less chance to go stale from sitting idle for long periods. The fuel injection system also eliminates any messy fuel gunk which may be stuck in carburettor models meaning less hassle and more time for it to be put to work
Moving, storing and transporting the EU70 is made simple with a Two Push 'H' shaped fold down handle and large diameter wheels. This ensures customers who need the generator for multiple purposes can move it with ease.
FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME
It starts first time, every time with convenient electric push button start and back-up recoil start, helping delivering reliable and 'better than commercial quality' electricity.
The EU70is has a maximum output of 7000W/240 volt AC, and is relatively lightweight for easy transportation (118kg).
Designed and built with user convenience and environmental impact in mind, Honda generators feature advanced four-stroke engines for strong performance and fewer emissions.
Honda's four-stroke engines eliminate the need to mix fuel and oil, which saves time and money.
They also provide superior fuel efficiency and emit significantly less carbon and noise than most of their two-stroke counterparts.