Honda Generator EG5500CX 5.5kVA
The EG5500CX features a large capacity fuel tank for extended operating time, and also features a fuel gauge to keep you on track.
In keeping with Honda's reputation for smooth and quiet operation, the EG5500CX is fitted with anti-vibration engine mounts and a large noise-suppressing muffler.
EG5500CX Generator Features
- 8.3 amp/12 volt DC, maximum AC output 5500VA
- Reduced noise with large muffler 99dB(A)
- Large fuel tank capacity 24 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours 8.1at 5KW
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm) 681x530x571
- Dry Weight 84kg
- GX390 Engine
- Engine protection with AC/DC circuit breakers & oil alert
- Recoil Start
- Full Frame for easy transportation
EG5500CX Framed Generator Specifications
- Engine Model: GX390
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 24 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours: 8.1 hrs
- Sound Power Level measured at 7m: 71dB(A)
- Maximum AC Power Output (Power Factor 1.0): 5500VA
- Rated AC Output Power: 5000VA
- DC Rated Output For Charging (Automotive Batteries Only): 8.3A
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 681 x 530 x 571
- Weight: 84kg
- Recoil Pull Start: Yes
- Voltage Regulation: D-AVR
- Voltmeter: No
- AC Circuit Protection: Yes
- DC Circuit Protection: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Large Capacity Muffler: Yes
- Warranty: 24 months / 48 months conditional
- Country of Manufacture: China
THE D-AVR ADVANTAGE
Stable power delivery comes courtesy of Honda's highly advanced D-AVR (Digital Auto Voltage Regulator) which uses a microcomputer to precisely control output voltage, providing high quality stable electricity.
The D-AVR offers a greater level of stability than conventional AVR types resulting in reduced load on the devices driven by the generator, increasing their life and facilitating 100% performance.
And for functionality and added safety, an AC/DC circuit breaker and oil alert light comes standard, while an easy-to-use control panel features 15 amp sockets, battery charger and circuit protector for ease of use.
Whether portable power is required for farming, industrial work, mining, camping, emergency services or domestic use, look no further than Honda's extensive range of quality portable generators.
Designed and built with user convenience and environmental impact in mind, Honda generators feature advanced four-stroke engines for strong performance and fewer emissions.
Honda's four-stroke engines eliminate the need to mix fuel and oil, which saves time and money. They also provide superior fuel efficiency and emit significantly less carbon and noise than most of their two-stroke counterparts.
PLENTY OF FEATURES
For functionality and added safety, an AC/DC circuit breaker and oil alert light comes standard on the EG5500CX, while an easy-to-use control panel features 15 amp sockets, battery charger and circuit protector.
Equipped with a full steel frame to ensure engine protection and aid transportation, this generator is also available with an optional four wheel dolly kit.
And like all Honda generators, it features Honda's easy start technology for hassle-free starting even after long periods in storage, and operate on standard unleaded fuel.