Honda Generator EU30iK1U 3kVA
The Honda EU30iK1U inverter generator is ideal for small to medium electronic devices.
It comes with recoil start and fold-down handle and wheels for easy transportation.
Perfect for home back up and recreational use.
The EU30iK is the lightest and most portable 3000 watt generator Honda's ever made. It features built-in wheels, fixed handles and a folding handle to allow for easy movement of the generator.
It also features a microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter that guarantees commercial-quality electricity – making it ideal for use with frequency-sensitive electrical equipment such as laptops.
And the EU30iK also uses a high-speed multi-point alternator that is integrated into the engine itself. This technology reduces the overall weight and size by 25% to 50% compared to similarly classed conventional models, making it easy to move around.
Honda EU30iK1U Generator Features:
- Whisper quiet operation from 57dB(A)* to 65dB(A)
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.9 Litres
- Continuous operating hours: 7.7 hrs* / 3.5 hrs
- Engine is protected via low oil alert system
- GX160 Engine
- Fold away handle and wheels for easy transportation
- Recoil start
- 12V battery charger/supply 8.3 amp
- Clean inverter power
* With Eco-Throttle switched on when rate at 1/4 output
EU30iK: Inverter Generator
- Engine Model: GX160
- Fule Tank Capacity: 5.9 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours: 7.7 hrs* / 3.5 hrs
- Operating Noise Level measured at 7m: 57dB(A)* / 65dB(A)
- Maximum AC Power Output (Power Factor 1.0): 3000VA
- Rated AC Output Power: 2600VA
- DC Rated Output For Charging (Automotive Batteries Only): 8.3A
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 622 x 379 x 489
- Weight: 35 kg
- Recoil Pull Start / Electronic Start: Yes / No
- Voltage Regulation: Inverter
- Voltmeter: No
- AC Circuit Protection: Yes
- DC Circuit Protection: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Auto Throttle: Eco-
- Auto Choke: No
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Large Capacity Muffler: Yes
- Warranty: 24 months
- Country of Manufacture: Japan
* With Eco-
Throttle switched on when rate at 1/4 output