Honda Generator EG3600CX 3.6kVA
Honda generators have a reputation for smooth and quiet operation, and the EG3600CX is no exception. Fitted with anti-vibration engine mounts and large noise-suppressing mufflers, it starts easily and reliably via its mechanical decompression system.
It features a large capacity fuel tank for extended operating time (24 litres), as well as the convenience of a fuel gauge so you'll know when you're running low.
The Honda Four-Stroke GX270 engine that powers the EG3600CX eliminates the need to mix fuel and oil, saving you time and money. It also provides superior fuel efficiency and emits significantly less carbon and noise than most of its two-stroke counterparts.
Honda EG3600CX Generator Features:
- 8.3 amp/12 volt DC, maximum AC output 3600VA
- Reduced noise with large muffler 97dB(A)
- Large capacity fuel tank 24 Litre
- Continuous Operating Hours 11.9 at 3.2KW
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm) 681x530x571
- Dry Weight 71kg
- GX270 Engine
- Engine protection with AC/DC circuit breakers & oil alert
- Recoil Start
- Full Frame for easy transportation
EG3600CX: Framed Generator
- Engine Model: GX270
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 24 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours: 11.9 hrs
- Sound Power Level measured at 7m: 69dB(A)
- Maximum AC Power Output (Power Factor 1.0): 3600VA
- Rated AC Output Power: 3200VA
- DC Rated Output For Charging (Automotive Batteries Only): 8.3A
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 681 x 530 x 571
- Weight: 71 kg
- Recoil Pull Start: Yes
- Voltage Regulation: D-AVR
- Voltmeter: No
- AC Circuit Protection: Yes
- DC Circuit Protection: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Large Capacity Muffler: Yes
- Warranty: 24 months
- Country of Manufacture:
THE D-AVR ADVANTAGE
Stable power delivery comes courtesy of Honda's highly advanced D-AVR (Digital Auto Voltage Regulator) which uses a microcomputer to precisely control output voltage, providing high quality stable electricity.
The D-AVR offers a greater level of stability than conventional AVR types resulting in reduced load on the devices driven by the generator, increasing their life and facilitating 100% performance.
And for functionality and added safety, an AC/DC circuit breaker and oil alert light comes standard, while an easy-to-use control panel features 15 amp sockets, battery charger and circuit protector for ease of use.
ROBUST AND READY TO WORK
Equipped with a full steel frame to ensure engine protection and aid transportation, the EG3600CX is also available with an optional four wheel dolly kit.
It also features Honda's easy start technology for hassle-free starting even after long periods in storage, and operates on standard unleaded fuel.
With its high output and great fuel efficiency coming via Honda's revolutionary GX270 engine, the EG3600CX weighs only 71kg - perfect for the worksite!