Honda Generator EP2200CX 2.2kVA
In keeping with Honda's reputation for smooth and quiet operation, the EP2200CX is fitted with anti-vibration engine mounts and large noise-suppressing mufflers to make your life easy.
Its stable power delivery comes courtesy of Honda's Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) system, which automatically compensates for fluctuations when the generator's load changes.
Easy To Use
The EP2200CX is powered by the revolutionary GX160 engine. Designed over 30 years ago, the GX range is synonymous with efficiency, economy and power.
It will start first time every time, courtesy of Honda's one pull easy start system. What's more, the EP2200CX draws on Honda's Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) system to ensure stable power.
And the EP2200CX runs on unleaded fuel, so you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again.
Honda EP2200CX Generator Features:
- 8.3 amp/12 volt DC, maximum 2200W AC
- Reduced noise with large 'silent' muffler 66dB(A)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 14.5 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours 11.3 hours
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm) 597x435x437
- Dry Weight 45kg
- GX160 Engine
- Engine protection with AC/DC circuit breakers & oil alert
- Recoil Start
- Full Frame for easy transportation
- Battery charger included
EP2200CX: Framed Generator
- Engine Model: GX160
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14.5 Litres
- Continuous Operating Hours: 11.3 hrs
- Operating Noise Level measured at 7m: 66dB(A)
- Maximum AC Power Output (Power Factor 1.0): 2200VA
- Rated AC Output Power: 2000VA
- DC Rated Output For Charging (Automotive Batteries Only): 8.3A
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 597 x 435 x 437
- Weight: 45 kg
- Recoil Pull Start: Yes
- Voltage Regulation: AVR
- Voltmeter: No
- AC Circuit Protection: Yes
- DC Circuit Protection: Yes
- Pilot Lamp: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Alert: Yes
- Large Capacity Air Cleaner: Yes
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank: Yes
- Large Capacity Muffler: Yes
- Warranty: 24 months
- Country of Manufacture:
EASY TO USE
The EP2200 runs with reduced noise 66dB(A) and vibration levels with large 'silent' muffler and anti-vibration engine mounts for user-friendly operation.
It also features an easy to use control panel featuring 15amp sockets, battery charger, circuit protector and a circuit breaker to make your life easier.
It has a large capacity 14.5 litre fuel tank, and it comes in at a lightweight 45kg, with a convenient full frame ideal for easy transportation and engine protection.